Bonney - awesome sauce all over this one! And hey, no flare guns to accidentally shoot-off. You guys continue to amaze with the skills.  7.4.11, 4:48pm
Kyle - Best engagement shoot ever. So glad you were able to finally get your own bickerson barge. Truly superb photos for a fun looking couple.  6.30.11, 3:42pm
rich + alyssa - Thanks, brother - and what else? KELVINS, homie. That's what's up.  6.30.11, 12:08pm
matthew morgan - so good you two. such a great overall feel: compositions, lightings, emotions.  6.29.11, 1:13pm
rich + alyssa - I love lamp.  6.29.11, 9:40am
scotty - i love canoes, i love this session  6.29.11, 9:39am
rich + alyssa - Thanks, my friend! A blog comment from you is inspirational gold!  6.28.11, 1:30pm
fer juaristi - Lovely set guys, great vibe from the couple captured your way.  6.28.11, 1:07pm
rich + alyssa - Aww , thank you Aunt Laurie. We love and miss you guys so much!!!  6.28.11, 12:45pm
Laurie Bernat - Absolutely stunning photos. Every time I think I've seen your best, you up the ante.  6.28.11, 12:35pm
rich + alyssa - Lol - we totally own the canoe market :) You want a canoe shoot? We specialize :)  6.28.11, 12:00pm
Kate S. - I'm pretty sure you've just booked yourselves a solid amount of future shoots involving canoes/kayaks/anything on the water. I might be one of them. These pictures are seriously the coolest! So simple yet romantic and naturific. Yes I did just say naturific. And I think it fits these pictures perfectly :) Beautiful shoot guys!  6.28.11, 11:52am
rich + alyssa - Thank you so much, Karen!!  6.28.11, 11:30am
Karen Kluber - Simply Beautiful!  6.28.11, 11:22am
rich + alyssa - Thanks, bro! It's one of our all-times, too. Great times, good photos, amazing couple.  6.28.11, 10:30am
Chaz - Amazing set of photos, might be my all time favorite  6.28.11, 10:23am
rich + alyssa - I love lamp.  6.28.11, 9:40am
rich + alyssa - I know, right?? I'm so happy we got to do this :) It was perfect!  6.27.11, 10:50pm
Gretchen - OMG!!!! Super duper love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!! So glad you were able to get them to change their minds back!!! These are so freaking killer guys!!!!!!  6.27.11, 10:47pm
rich + alyssa - Hah - thank you so much, Katie :) Really super appreciative of your comments :)  6.27.11, 10:30pm
Katie - Seriously. These kill me. I love every single one. You guys have knocked it out of the water (pun intended). AMAZING!  6.27.11, 10:07pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you so, so much Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to comment on our little ol blog :)  6.27.11, 8:30pm
Amanda - Words cannot describe how amazing these are. you two are so incredible.  6.27.11, 8:17pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you, K :) You're the best :) You know we love shots on boats ;)  6.27.11, 7:30pm
Kristen - WOW. Yep. That's it. Nothing else. Just WOW.  6.27.11, 7:13pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you, Jenn!  6.27.11, 7:00pm
jenn ayres - Awesome, awesome, awesome shots! I love every single one. I think my favorites are the ones that feature the big, rooty tree, and the ones where they are just chillin' in the canoe, floating along, no paddles. These RULE!! :)  6.27.11, 6:52pm
rich + alyssa - Thanks, brother! Yeah, summer is definitely here now!  6.27.11, 6:45pm
Jeff - Pure Photo Gold. Truly represents Summer love!!  6.27.11, 6:37pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you so much, Lucia :) You're really stepping up for us in the comment secion! Thank you!!  6.27.11, 4:30pm
Lucia - This is easily my favorite e-shoot I've ever seen you guys do!!! I'm so jealous :).  6.27.11, 4:13pm
rich + alyssa - Lol - You guys would love it! It's basically a way to ge to different places to drink beer :P  6.27.11, 4:00pm
Kim - This almost makes me want to take up kayaking...almost... Fantastic shots, what a unique idea!  6.27.11, 3:45pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you so much!!  6.27.11, 3:42pm
Jennifer @QueenCityBride - I DIE!!!!!! I love the canoe and the shots from the water are MONEY :-)  6.27.11, 3:40pm
rich + alyssa - Thank you so much, Bryan! I really, really appreciate you guys commenting over here! It means a TON to us :).  6.27.11, 11:30am
bryan - great works guys! it all RULES.  6.27.11, 11:29am
rich + alyssa - Thank you! This is one of our all-time favorites for sure :)  6.27.11, 11:26am
Dina - Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!! These are supercalafragalistic!!!!!! I love absolutely every freaking thing about this shoot!! I just "eeped" in my office haha. AMAZING!!!!!!  6.27.11, 11:25am
rich + alyssa - It was SO peaceful! Of course, we did do this on a Friday morning, so that helped. :) I can't wait to get a chance to take the boat back out. It was so amazing!  6.27.11, 11:02am
Caitlin - Incredible!!! That black and white shot up above with the ginormous tree in the background is my fave. You can practically hear the water gently lapping against the shore. You truly never cease to amaze!  6.27.11, 10:25am